This is what the entrepreneurs think of Silicon Valley Business Boost >>
(Note: The video is in swedish)
Silicon Valley Business Boost 2017 program
- Visit at Nordic Innovation House in Palo Alto (soft landing for nordic startups). We will also meet a nordic startup founder that currently has an office at Nordic Innovation House
- Stanford Leadership Series keynote (Speaker will be presented when we get closer) and Stanford ”I screwed up-event”, celebrating failure as a way to reach success.
- Eat breakfast at Bucks where over 1000 companies have been started.
- Meet Bill Reichert, founder of Garage Capital.
- Visit Singularity University and the new Draper University, where the entrepreneurs of the future are educated.
- Visit 500 startups, leading accelerator, and Highway 1, a brand new hardware accelerator. Both accelerate startups from the whole world.
- Meet the entrepreneurs behind some successfull startups and
listen to their story – Neo Technology, Emil Eifrem – VINT, Louise Fritjofsson – Automile, Jens Nylander – Stilla, CEO Elin Elkehag.
- Zerply @ Galvanize. We visit CEO Christofer Karltorp who will tell his story.
- Experience a startup meetup in San Fransisco. Learn to network the
Silicon Valley way.
- Attend a Growth Hacking and Scaling Up workshop with entrepreneur Henrik Scheel.
- There will also be time to book your own meetings.
Investment 9 900 sek
(Cost of travel/ accommodation not included)
Contact us at BBI for information and
booking, email@example.com, 0733-12 49 40